Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm going to bake something from the book this weekend, too.

Guess what I finally got today:



(Ignore the mess in the background, Gabbie had just emptied her toy box minutes earlier.)

If you can't tell from the photo (I couldn't get her to hold it up any higher) I finally got The Pioneer Woman Cooks Cookbook. I've already read it cover to cover, and now I have a big decision to make: what should I cook first? Should it be the Chicken Spaghetti? Lasagna? Sherried Tomato Soup? Migas? (It won't be the pulled pork, but only because we're still working on the roast I made earlier in the week, not because it doesn't look amazing, because it totally does.)

What would you make first?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. That's a tough choice. Well, whatever you decide to make first, you KNOW it's going to be good because it is The Pioneer Woman, after all. I saw her chicken-fried steak recipe featured on another blog, and I've already decided that when I get the cookbook (any day now, Joe) that's the first thing I'm going to make. I must say that the chicken spaghetti is absolutely delicious. Is the recipe for her BBQ meatballs in there? Because those are pretty amazing, too.

    Can't wait to hear what you choose!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails