Friday, November 6, 2009

Delicious Links 11.6.09

Some fun food-related links today:

I have wanted to make these bacon cups for forever. I was thinking they?d be really good filled with scrambled eggs and hash browns. Or maybe Caesar salad. Yummmmm?.

This thread on Ask Metafilter has some great ideas for holiday food gifts. I want to make limoncello this year (here's I want to use), but I need to start soon if that's going to happen!

I really enjoyed this article. It is a very fun read and incredibly interesting to see all of the different things that are going on in the food world these days.

That's it for today! Tomorrow: Pasties: a great food to make and eat, especially on the weekend because they?re a little time consuming. Totally worth it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails