Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Non-Meal Planning

I'm not cooking this week due to several reasons. I also didn't cook much last week, and what I did cook didn't turn out well. I'm in the middle of a cooking slump, and I hate when that happens. Does it ever happen to anyone else? I'm going along, cooking like normal, and all of the sudden nothing works. Nothing tastes good. I keep messing things up.

Aaron agrees that I have about one or two of these a year, but this one is definitley a doosey. It's never cost me much money before but I've made some expensive mistakes this time that have left me un-confindent in my kitchen skills.

Hopefully I'll get it together by next Monday, and hopefully I'll have a stove to cook on again by that time. If not, this may become crock pot central for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, look on the bright side: At least it's the perfect season for all kinds of delicious Crock pot goodies! And you can turn pretty much anything into a Crock pot dinner.

    Cooking slumps happen to me, too, but usually with me it's just that nothing SOUNDS good. I go through all my cookbooks and favorite recipe web sites, and I just don't know what to make.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails