Monday, May 4, 2009

Mrs. Ca's Favorites

I thought I'd start sharing a few of my very favorite things, both food-wise and kitchen gadget-wise. This week is one of my all time favorite things:

PEANUT BUTTER.

I absolutely love peanut butter and I eat it almost every day. There are two things I particularly love with regards to peanut butter. First is Peanut Butter & Co.'s Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter. (Also - note to Aaron - I want this 6 variety pack for Mother's Day. Thanks.) I especially love it on a whole wheat bagel, or used in oatmeal peanut butter cookies .

Secondly, this is the most common way I eat peanut butter. Some may think it's weird, but I swear it's a delicious way to start the day. I present to you:
Peanut Butter Raisin Oatmeal
(Makes 2 Servings)
3/4 c. old fashioned oats
1 1/2 c. water
1/4 c. raisins
3 T. peanut butter
Bring water to a boil. Add in oats and raisins and boil for five minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for five minutes. Stir in peanut butter and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails