I’ve been missing from both of my blogs this week, due to house-buying related stress that has me sleeping every moment I’m not working or parenting. That’s pretty much how I deal with great stress: by going to bed. However, I’ve been cooking some wonderful things lately, so I thought I’d tell you what is coming up in the next couple of weeks (although, depending on when we move, some things might not happen because cooking will be scarce that week!).
Coming up on Mrs. Ca Cooks:
- I’m joining Cassie for her Burger and Fries Friday tomorrow with Aaron’s cheeseburger recipe.
- I can’t believe I haven’t shared this before, but I will now: Guinness, Cheese, and Steak Pie. It’s to die for!
- Continuing on the Guinness theme, I’ll be sharing one of our favorite appetizer recipes: Guinness Potted Cheese. Yum!
- Ice Cream Sunday will be happening again – this time with our house favorite Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- I used to work at a great local steakhouse, but one of my favorite recipes from there had nothing to do with steak: Cajun Chicken Pasta.
- Covering Gabbie’s 1st birthday a few weeks late, I’ll be posting about our favorite carrot cake recipe.
All this and much, much more. Just as soon as I can concentrate on anything besides THE HOUSE. Inspection is tomorrow, so that should help (or make things worse, either way).