Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Monday (+1 Day) Meal Planning(ish) 12.7.09

I was so proud of myself yesterday morning. I had a meal plan all set to go. I was going to make the Cream Cheese Chicken
Cassie talked about yesterday. I found a delicious and simple looking recipe for a pea and tofu curry (yes, I understand delicious is in the stomach of the eater), our family-favorite easy burritos, and Baked Bean Soup. I made a grocery list and sent it on to Aaron so he could swing by the store on the way home and pick up the ingredients. I was all set. Finally, I was feeling back on track.

Then Aaron called me and vetoed everything but the burritos. So, I told him that if he didn't like my plan he got to make his own plan. And he did.

We're having the aforementioned burritos, chicken strips with fries and green beans, spaghetti and meatballs, and pizza. Sounds like a total man-plan, doesn't it? Still it works for me, since I'm hosting our office holiday party this year and have a lot of cooking to do on Thursday night in preparation (I'm only responsible for the main dish - thank goodness - and I'm making The Pioneer Woman's lasagna.

So there! You kind of get two meal plans for the price of one. My work here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails