Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Meal Planning 10.17.11

My life has become so out-of-control crazy busy lately, that I have to admit that I am incredibly proud of myself for continuing to cook a dinner for my family nearly every night. Especially since what I really want to do is crawl into bed, throw the covers over my head, and hide, but that's neither here nor there. Onto the meals for this week!

Monday: Wild rice stuffed acorn squash, bread, salad
Tuesday: Grilled chicken breasts, macaroni and cheese, roasted purple cauliflower
Wednesday: Taco Rice
Thursday: Pot Roast, mashed potatoes, salad
Friday: Pizza and salad
Saturday: Butternut Squash Enchiladas, Quick Spicy Rice
Sunday: Chicago dogs, french fries, roasted beets

1 comment:

  1. I've missed your meal plans. I always love to read them! We're having those enchiladas on Saturday night, too. I remembered you talking about them when you made them last year, so I couldn't wait to make them when squash was in season again. I hope things slow down for you soon, and you SHOULD be proud of yourself for cooking every night! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails